By Amol Nayak
Harness the most recent beneficial properties of MongoDB three with this selection of eighty recipes – from handling cloud structures to app improvement, this e-book is an important resource
About This Book
- Get to grips with the most recent positive factors of MongoDB 3
- Interact with the MongoDB server and practice quite a lot of question operations from the shell
- From management to automation, this cookbook retains you modern with the world's prime NoSQL database
Who This booklet Is For
This publication is engineered for someone who's attracted to coping with info in a simple and effective manner utilizing MongoDB. you don't want any past wisdom of MongoDB, however it will be priceless when you have a few programming adventure in both Java or Python.
What you are going to Learn
- Install, configure, and administer MongoDB sharded clusters and copy sets
- Begin writing purposes utilizing MongoDB in Java and Python languages
- Initialize the server in 3 varied modes with numerous configurations
- Perform cloud deployment and introduce PaaS for Mongo
- Discover frameworks and items outfitted to enhance developer productiveness utilizing Mongo
- Take an in-depth examine the Mongo programming motive force APIs in Java and Python
- Set up firm classification tracking and backups of MongoDB
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that varieties the spine of the platforms that energy many various agencies – it is easy to determine why it is the most well-liked NoSQL database out there. filled with many positive aspects that experience turn into crucial for lots of kinds of software program execs and highly effortless to exploit, this cookbook includes many recommendations to the standard demanding situations of MongoDB, in addition to assistance on potent strategies to increase your abilities and capabilities.
This ebook starts off with easy methods to initialize the server in 3 various modes with a variety of configurations. you'll then be brought to programming language drivers in either Java and Python. a brand new characteristic in MongoDB three is that you should connect with a unmarried node utilizing Python, set to make MongoDB much more well-liked by someone operating with Python. you are going to then examine a number additional subject matters together with complicated question operations, tracking and backup utilizing MMS, in addition to a few very precious management recipes together with SCRAM-SHA-1 Authentication. past that, additionally, you will locate recipes on cloud deployment, together with suggestions on how you can paintings with Docker boxes along MongoDB, integrating the database with Hadoop, and advice for bettering developer productivity.
Created as either an obtainable educational and a simple to take advantage of source, to be had everytime you have to clear up an issue, MongoDB Cookbook may also help you deal with every little thing from management to automation with MongoDB extra successfully than ever before.
Style and approach
Every recipe is defined in a very easy set-by-step demeanour but is very comprehensive.